Reservations for classes are strongly recommended. In order to reserve classes online, you must have a current class package or purchase a single class. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific.
Cancellations & Penalties
- If you need to cancel a class you must cancel 60 minutes prior to the class. You may cancel online or by calling the studio at 773.384.3150. We cannot accept email cancellations. If you cancel less than 1 hour before class it will result in the deduction of 1 class from your class package or a $20 fee.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show results in a loss of that class. If you have an unlimited package, your account will be charged $20 for a no-show.
- Remember: failing to cancel at least an hour before class begins will count as a no-show.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Male clients have the option to wear shorts only with compression shorts underneath as well.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Only clear liquids allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Childcare is available during 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. classes M-F for children 6 years and under. A reservation is required.
- You can make reservations for childcare either by phone or in person up to one week in advance. You must create a separate account for your child with its own childcare package in order to reserve a space. You may also reserve by telephone. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, and the name and age of your child.
- Childcare costs $6 per child. Childcare packages of 5 or 10 sessions are available. You may cancel your childcare reservation up to 60 minutes before the scheduled class without any charge.